TL;DR – Just one bite.
We may have seen the occasional one or two aunties opening up boxes of grapes at supermarket to see if they are bruised or even tasting them but trying out bread at bakeries without paying? This ought to be the first.
A young lady was apparently caught in the act by a local bakery after the owner went through the CCTV footage. As mentioned in the Facebook post, the incident happened on Boxing Day last year, at around 2.10pm.
You can see the CCTV footage here:
The owner of the bakery also advises the young lady not to do this again, explaining that she can now no longer sell, give away or eat the bun as it has since been contaminated.