TL;DR – Everything you need to know, summarised for you daily at 5pm.
1) Vivo child kidnapping did NOT happen
Remember the child kidnap story at VivoCity?
Well, guess what guys?
2) Singaporeans most active they have ever been
In conjunction with the nation’s 51st birthday, Singaporeans have decided to get active by heading to the malls, the parks, the roads and basically, everywhere…
And eventually congregating at ION Orchard.
If you suffer from ochlophobia (i.e. fear of crowds), you know where to avoid.
3) And in MORE Pokemon Go news…
If you like animals as much as your Pokemons,
4) Of Cambridge and examinations
Ever wondered what happened to your Cambridge examination scripts after the invigilator says “pens down”?
5) Do you have an hoarding issue?[media-credit name=”straitstimes.com” link=”http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/hoarding-in-the-spotlight?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1470529283″ align=”aligncenter” width=”900″][/media-credit]
Is your house starting to look like that? Then perhaps you’ve got to read this.