TL;DR – Everything you need to know, summarised for you at 5pm.
1. Did cabby fake the story?
The online world was abuzz with how the honest cabby, who’s reportedly a bankrupt, had returned $235,000 to his passenger.
But did he fake the story? This blogger found out that the cabby and the passenger had known each other since 2010! Very intriguing!
Meanwhile, SMRT was also alerted that the story might be fake.
2. Third unnatural death since Saturday
3. Bank robber nabbed in Bangkok
4. Man dangled from clothes rack in a failed suicide attempt
Did you know those who attempt suicide can be jailed for up to a year or fined, or both? More here.
5. Nasi Lemak Cake looks like LOVE!
If you’re heading up north to KL, check out this gem of a somewhat vintage cafe, Thirty Seconds!
7 Jalan Margosa SD 10/4A, Bansar Sri Damansara
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor 52200
Tel: 012-268 6919
(Featured image via Makan Kaki)