TL;DR – Everything you need to know, summarised for you at 5pm daily.
1) Man dupes women into sending him into sending him photos of their breasts
A man had came up with a devious plan to scam several women into sending him pictures of their breasts by saying that it’s for a “breast cancer project”. He had even promised a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and $600 as reward.
2) Jewellery salesgirl helps customer escape $4,000 scam
Alert customer service executive, Mrs Jacelyn Wong, at SK Jewellery shop in Clementi Mall felt something was wrong when her customer looked fearful as she entered the shop, asking to buy plenty of gold jewellery. She asked the 50 year-old woman why she needed such a large sum of money and eventually helped her to escape the much talked about parcel scam that has been going around the country.
3) Singapore Girl Hello Kitty available on SIA Flights from 20 Jun 2016
Who knew a cat could look so good in the kebaya?
4) A sanitary pad advert with actual blood
Bright white tennis gear, grinning rollerblading women and weird blue please-don’t-offend-us-with-your-monthly-blood-let’s-pretend-it’s-not-happening liquid?
Well, none of that in this sanitary pad ad.
5) Backstreet’s back, alright!
Happy weekend, friends!