TL;DR – Everything you need to know, summarised for you daily at 5pm.
1) Time to go Malaysia again
Thinking of where to go for the June holidays?
According to Bloomberg data, markets closed on 1 June 2016 at S$1 to RM3.0092. (More)
2) Paradise group found guilty of tampering with gas meters
Long story short, they tan dio almost $640k of unpaid gas. (More)
3) 455 new HIV cases reported last year
This brings the total number of HIV-infected Singapore residents (citizens and PR) to 7,140 as of end-2015, including 1,816 who have died.
– 93% male
– 97% via sexual intercourse
– 38% heterosexual transmission, 51% homosexual transmission, 8% bisexual transmission
4) Rat spotted at NTUC FairPrice outlet in Hougang
According to Facebook user Sun Yu Ming,
FairPrice has also since responded:
5) A little sweetness…
… goes a long way.