TL;DR – A nation of lifesavers or a nation of self-praisers? Around late afternoon in Singapore, people on Facebook began posting pictures of a large fire at Jurong Island. Presumably from a oil refinery, the fire came up in a large column and was visible from a distance. At 6.40pm, the SCDF posted a very
HOT THIS MONTH
- A Singapore teacher’s wife shares about the reality of teaching with just one photo
- It’s perhaps getting clearer why Tan Chuan-Jin was made Speaker of Parliament
- This guy dishes out some great advice to Financial Consultants/ Salespeople who intercept you at the MRT station
- A wake-up call from Minister Desmond Lee
- Is it ethical for influencers to advertise for MLM?
- 24 24-hour eats In Singapore for those 3am hunger pangs
- This guy just succinctly summarised every Singaporean’s life
- 10 hotels in Singapore with bathrooms so beautiful you won’t want to leave
- 6 Japanese buffet restaurants in Singapore to get your free-flow sashimi fix
- Fake police extorting teenagers for money at Punggol?