TL;DR – Just make Legally Blonde 3 already!
If you’ve lived through the 2000s, then you’d know what’s the Bend and Snap:
As taught to us from Legally Blond, this move has a 98% success rate in getting a man’s attention and an 83% rate of return on a dinner invitation
Besides this iconic move, there are other important lessons from the 2001 (has it been 16 years?!) movie that are definitely still useful today.
(Pretty sure I’m not the only one whose life has been changed by Elle Woods.)
1) Don’t judge a book by its cover
Or a person by his/ her looks.
2) You have to make your resume stand out.
Especially in today’s employment climate.
3) Stay focused on your goals
4) And don’t be afraid of challenges
5) Don’t forget to exercise
6) It’s important to be all-rounded
7) Know your worth
8) Orange will never be the new pink
9) Let go of unhealthy relationships (and people)
10) Always have faith in yourself