TL;DR – RIP 🙁
Facebook user Amy Parsons shared on the social media platform about her dog who got poisoned by rodent poison left in the bushes along the Singapore River.
She didn’t elaborate about her dog’s condition but we certainly hope that it has since recovered.
The area is frequented by children and other animals such as dogs and otters and while it might be coincidental, we also saw the loss of one of the Marina otters.
He had been sick for a few days and blood was found in his faeces.
Chinese media reported last night that it is suspected that the otter had passed away from consuming poison.