TL;DR – This also explains how you can order Harry Potter’s butterbeer.
Think coffee and Starbucks comes to mind almost immediately, no?
This month, some 7500 Starbucks stores across the US will be featuring “Barista Originals” – special creations from real Starbucks baristas. While this campaign doesn’t extend to Starbucks Singapore, here are some hacks we found from the #BaristaOriginals series (+ some others from around the Internet) that should work in Singapore and take your daily cuppa to the next level.
1) Salted Caramel Macchiato
2) Fruity Freshness
3) Iced Vanilla Americano
4) Same same but different
Basically, your furry friend will get a sample cup full of whipped cream! How cute!
6) Kid’s temperature
Order your hot drink at “kid’s temperature” and it will then be served less hot so you can drink it properly without scalding your mouth.
7) Fan of the holiday drinks but don’t want to wait till end of the year?
8) THIS Secret Menu
9) Harry Potter’s Butterbeer
Yay to more from the secret menu! Here’s the how to:
Cold Butterbeer: (Frappaccino)
- Ask for a Creme Frappuccino base. Don’t skimp on the fat by asking for skim or 2% milk as whole milk is required for the right consistency
- Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup
- Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup
- Top with caramel drizzle
Hot Butterbeer: (Latte)
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
10) Just make it at home already!
Yup, you could save A LOT of money with this tried-and-tested recipe over here.
(Cover image via)