TL;DR – Everything you need to know summarised for you today at 5pm.
1) Grab raises $750m in funding
Grab has raised US$750 million in funding, bringing its valuation to over US$2.3 billion. This would make it the second biggest tech company from Southeast Asia by valuation. More here
2) Deliveroo rider hurt in accident
A three-vehicle accident at Little India saw a motorbike rider sustain leg injuries. More here
3) Track fault (again!) on Circle Line
4) Twitter eases 140-character limit
5) Whatsapp allows tagging of people in group chats