TL;DR – Everything you need to know to know, summarised for you daily at 5pm.
1) Thailand wants to ban Pokemon Go from temples, hospitals and state properties like police headquarters
Should we do it in Singapore too?
2) Singapore’s 50 richest people just got richer
[media-credit name=”straitstimes.com” link=”http://www.straitstimes.com/business/fortunes-of-singapores-richest-up-just-24-amid-sluggish-economy-brexit-forbes?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1470894651″ align=”aligncenter” width=”1536″][/media-credit]
According to Forbes, the overall wealth of Singapore’s 50 richest people – estimated at US$94.6 billion (S$127 billion) – went up just 2.4 per cent from last year. The biggest gainer is Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin – the Singapore resident is now worth US$7.2 billion.
3) Bride walked down aisle by man with her father’s heart
4) The tale of this flight attendant and her dog
And in more awwww news,
5) Nutella should be a religion
(Cover image via)