TL;DR – Everything you need to know, summarised for you daily at 5pm.
1) Mum and daughter sleep and do dishes outside flat[media-credit name=”straitstimes.com” link=”http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/no-more-room-so-hoarders-sleep-outside?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10″ align=”aligncenter” width=”780″][/media-credit]
For the last two years, Madam Francisca, 65, and her 24-year-old daughter have been sleeping and even doing their dishes in the corridor outside their Ang Mo Kio four-room flat because of all the clutter inside.
2) Pokemon Go fans accidentally wander over US-Canada border
US Border Patrol agents spotted the two boys illegally walking from Canada into the US.
“Both juveniles were so captivated by their Pokemon Go games that they lost track of where they were. They crossed the international border inadvertently, but agents were able to reunite them with their mother,” public affairs officer Michael Rappold was quoted as saying.
3) The Japanese Schindler[media-credit name=”Source” link=”http://i.huffpost.com/gen/953445/images/o-CHIUNE-SUGIHARA-facebook.jpg” align=”aligncenter” width=”600″][/media-credit]
Chiune Sugihara, diplomat-turned-lightbulb-salesman, saved an estimated 6,000 jews by writing their visas by hand. The full story here.
4) This Starbucks is the first in the world to be run by deaf employees
5) Be careful of the new hotel scam
(Cover image via)