TL;DR – Four years in a row, YAY!
For the fourth year in a row, Changi Airport is crowned World’s Best Airport at the Skytrax World Airport Awards, the world’s largest annual airport passenger satisfaction survey.
We were also awarded the Best Airport in Asia and Best Airport for Leisure Amenities – why am I not surprised. Did you know you get to enjoy FREE cocktails by the iconic Raffles Hotel Long Bar IN THE AIRPORT ITSELF?
Our airport hotel, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, was also named World’s Best Airport Hotel for the second consecutive year.
Here’s the list of the top 10 airports if you’re interested:
World’s Best Airports 2016
1. Singapore Changi Airport
2. (South Korea) Incheon International Airport
3. (Germany) Munich Airport
4. (Japan) Tokyo International Airport – Haneda
5. Hong Kong International Airport
6. (Japan) Chūbu Centrair Nagoya
7. (Switzerland) Zurich Airport
8. (UK) London Heathrow Airport
9. (Japan, Osaka) Kansai International Airport
10. (Qatar, Doha) Hamad International Airport