TL;DR – Oh, be still my heart.
Fans of Roald Dahl – REJOICE! You might soon be able to visit Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory – or what would be the closest thing to it on Earth – at Universal Studios Orlando’s Toothsome Chocolate Factory and Savory Feast Emporium!
According to their website, the Toothsome Chocolate Factory opening later this year will transport you into a “19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory”.
“You’ll indulge your appetite amidst towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion.”
Desserts will be the star at this heaven on earth and you can be prepared for a death by milkshakes, what with descriptions like:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
I’ve checked for you… there are about 17 flights daily from Singapore to Orlando and Cathay Pacific currently has a Two-to-Travel promo to USA from SGD1,248 all-in – thank us later!
(This is not a sponsored post. We just really like traveling. And chocolate.)